Want to help make Raleigh a top five center for innovation?
We have two easy ways to get involved and let your voice be heard.
Join one of our volunteer crews!
- Resources: Innovators and entrepreneurs need the space to nurture their ideas, programs to meet the right people, and mentors to guide their progress. Sign up to help create a resource map, plan info sessions, and more!
- Education: A strong university system draws attention, drive research, and develops a young workforce. Help us connect educators and entrepreneurs, and teach the entrepreneurial mindset so our community continues!
- Capital: We need investors who want to support great ideas that could change the world. Help us draw investor attention to the region by planning pitch events and supporting our national storytelling effort.
- Open Community Culture: Collaboration, idea-sharing, enthusiasm, and passion shape a culture where new ideas can become reality. You’ll help plan the Summit, monthly meetups, and content for the radio show.
- Corporate Engagement: We can learn from large company leaders know what it takes to build a stable organization. Help us build partnerships and pair startups with corporate mentors.
In order to achieve our goals, we need community engagement. That’s why, in 2015, we’re planning more opportunities for discussion and collaboration beyond our events in September. Our community meetups are a place for you to connect and to work on projects with our action teams!
Tuesday, April 21 from 6-8pm at The Hive
Join us for committee work sessions, networking, and a free beer! Sign up to attend here.
Did you miss our meetup earlier this month? Not to worry! We have committee notes available here.